When work with asbestos or work which may disturb asbestos is being carried out, the Control of Asbestos Regulations (CAR) 2012 require employers and the self-employed to prevent exposure to asbestos fibres.
Our Air Monitoring services can help you to prove the spread of asbestos has been prevented and provide a variety of further measurements to assist with asbestos management including:
- Assessing potential exposure to airborne asbestos.
- Checking the effectiveness of management control measures.
- Supporting existing and future risk assessments.
We are able to offer a range of asbestos air monitoring services including:
- Background Air Sampling - to ascertain ambient airborne fibre concentrations prior to an activity which may cause asbestos to become airborne.
- Leak Air Sampling - to measure airborne fibre concentrations outside of an enclosure where work with asbestos is being carried out.
- Personal Sampling - to measure the exposure of operatives carrying out work with asbestos in order to check control measures are effective and to assess respiratory protection.
- Reassurance Sampling - to ascertain airborne fibre concentrations after remedial measures have been undertaken.
We provide a dedicated service throughout the UK and are able to cover a wide range of on-site environments.
Please contact us on 0845 058 9999 for further details or advice.