More complex health and safety issues often require specialist knowledge. Our consultants can provide all the professional advice and support you need to help you manage your health and safety responsibilities effectively.
Range of Services
Often professional advice is required to help with particular issues which fall outside your normal management remit for health and safety. We are able to provide assistance and advice on a wide range of health and safety matters including:
- Bespoke advice on one-off health and safety issues
- Preparing, reviewing and redesigning health and safety systems following organisational or legislative change
- Helping to implement a consistent systematic approach to health and safety management and reporting across multi-site operations
- Working with staff to promote a positive health and safety culture across your organisation
- Representing your organisation at corporate or site meetings where you feel you need the support of a professional health and safety advisor
- Help in setting targets and designing monitoring and measurement systems to measure health and safety performance
- Providing on-going support, training and advice
All our consultants are specialists in their dedicated compliance disciplines. They have worked on numerous property portfolios throughout the UK and have the expertise and knowledge required to work alongside you and provide solutions to your health and safety issues.
Every business presents different challenges. We work closely with you to provide tailored solutions which help ensure your business and the properties you occupy or manage conform to current legislative requirements. This can assist in safeguarding reputations, reducing risk of prosecution, mitigating losses and disruption to your business through non-compliance.
In addition to their health and safety knowledge, our advisers are commercially aware and have an understanding of the economic implications of any recommendations or remedial works. We always aim to balance commercial and economic needs with compliance, giving you practical and cost-effective solutions.
Please contact us on 0845 058 9999 for further details or advice.