We offer an extensive range of training courses that can be tailored to suit your company requirements, from general health and safety awareness training through to more in-depth training in particular areas of health and safety responsibility.
Our flexible approach means we are able to adapt our training to meet the needs of course participants.
- Health and safety in the boardroom - Developing a positive safety culture
- Practical health and safety for directors / associates
- Health and safety in the office
- Health and safety awareness for property maintenance staff
- Health and safety awareness for facilities coordinators
- Health and safety issues for building / management surveyors
- Health and safety awareness - A general guide for site staff
- Practical risk assessment
- Permit to work
- COSHH awareness and implementation
- Practical guide to assessing display screen equipment
- Manual handling awareness for employees
- Manual handling risk assessment
- Health and safety foundation course for building / shopping centre managers
- IOSH Managing Safely Course for facilities / building / shopping centre managers
- Employee / safety representatives and their effective contribution to workplace safety
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Health and Safety for facilities / building / shopping centre managers
We can hold courses at our London head office or at your own premises.
Please contact us on 0845 058 9999 for further details or advice.